19 Jan 2018
Sponsored by the Hong Kong Tourism Board, Seatrade's popular 2018 State of the Global Cruise Industry Keynote will feature a bonus panel with two newly-announced industry leaders:
- Tom McAplin, President & CEO, Virgin Voyages
- Douglas Prothero, Managing Director, The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection
The special panel discussion, Innovation, Disruption, and Setting the Course for the Future, will be moderated by CBS News Travel Editor and PBS's "The Travel Detective" Peter Greenberg, and is set to immediately follow the State of the Global Cruise Industry keynote.
The addition of these influential executives solidifies a powerful lineup of speakers, including keynotes from the world's leading cruise lines:
- Frank Del Rio, President & CEO, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
- Arnold Donald, President & CEO, Carnival Corporation
- Richard Fain, Charmain & CEO, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Pierfrancesco Vago, Executive Chairman, MSC Cruises
Don't miss your opportunity to hear insights directly from those shaping the future of cruising-- all on one stage!