15 Jan 2018
We are pleased to announce that Viking will be returning to Palma from the 25th February until 22nd April 2018 to continue the success following on from Pop Up Palma in 2017. After amazing feedback we are delighted to return to continue spreading the Viking word and meet with clients and candidates, old and new!
Louise Hunter, Senior Crew & Operations Coordinator and Katie Thornton, Senior Yacht Recruitment Consultant will be based in Santa Catalina and on hand to talk all things Recruitment, Employment & Payroll, Crew Services, Marine Travel, Cadetships and Training. Whether you are looking for a competitive Full Crew Management Package or for your first job in the industry, Louise and Katie will be there to assist. Get in touch today via Palma@vikingrecruitment.com if you are interested in popping by to meet the team!
With the expansion of the Maritime Skills Academy, now including the Marine Survival Complex, Fire Training Centre, Lifeboat Centre and Engineering Workshop (coming new in 2018), we have been able to add new and exciting courses to our already extensive portfolio of courses.
We have already got some dates in the diary:
- Katie and Rebecca will be in Barcelona to discuss Viking's extensive portfolio of services to old and new crew/clients - 30th Jan – 2nd Feb
- Louise and Katie's first day in the Pop Up Palma office – 25th Feb
- We will be holding a complimentary DSD Course in Palma (please see below for more details) – 12th April
- Louise and Katie will be attending MYBA Barcelona – 23rd April – 26th April
- Louise and Rebecca will be attending Palma Yacht Show – 27th April – 30th April
We will be running a complimentary full one day MCA approved STCW Designated Security Duties Course to superyacht crew on Thursday 12th April in Palma de Majorca. Pre-booking of the course is required and there is a £35 administration fee that is payable to join this course. An MCA accredited STCW certificate will be issued by the Maritime Skills Academy to all who complete the one day course. To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep up to date with our “pop up” Palma presence, courses and crew events that will be running throughout, please ensure you like and follow us on social media. You can follow us by using the hashtag #PopUpPalma.