21 Sep 2017
The International Superyacht Society (ISS) is pleased to announce WMG and NMG support in providing young professionals in the yacht industry with a one-year free membership in ISS.
ISS President, Bob Saxon, comments, “Wright Maritime’s and Naiad Dynamic’s approach to sponsoring young industry professionals with an entrance to the ISS and its global reach opens unique career pathways to build important long-term relationships with top industry influencers.”
Naiad’s John Venables and WMG’s captain AJ Anderson, jointly add, “The industry is served by mentoring our young professionals to be the next generation of leaders. Our companies are honored to underwrite ISS’s innovative approach to building sustainability in our most important resource - the human factor.”
To enroll, young professionals are asked to provide the following information:
- Email address
- Career path, profession and interest in yachting
Send your information to ISS Administrator, Vanessa Stuart, firstname.lastname@example.org. Vanessa will email a confirmation of membership with the ISS membership logo.
Membership offers these benefits to young professionals:
- Relationship building with:
- new build shipyard executives
- yacht management executives
- major publication and event executives
- senior Flag state regulators
- renowned yacht designers and architects
- like-minded professionals
- Influencing regulated and non-regulated professional training curriculum
- Establishing position as a leading industry professional and creating personal opportunities
- Playing an important role in the industry’s direction
For more information please contact Vanessa Stuart (email address above).