2 Feb 2017
Maritime Skills Academy (MSA) brings Crew Security Training to Palma
Are you a Superyacht Crew Member?
Are you in Palma?
Do you need Designated Security Duties Course?
If you answered YES to all these, then we can help you ...
The Maritime Skills Academy will be showcasing its training courses in Palma. We are offering superyacht crew an exciting opportunity to update their portfolio of STCW courses with a complimentary one day MCA approved Designated Security Duties course.
The course which will be run by our experienced and highly qualified Instructor will be held on Thursday 2 March in a central location in Palma de Majorca.
The aim of the course is to provide Crew with a better understanding of:
- ship security importance and know the roles and responsibilities of the organisations and individuals involved.
- what constitutes security risks, threat and vulnerability to the ship, its personnel, cargo and operations.
- the capabilities and limitations of security methods, equipment and systems.
- how to maintain the measures in ship security plan and related requirements.
- how to maintain the effectiveness of security arrangements, procedures and equipment at the three security levels, taking into account their limitations.
We are extending this offer to all superyacht crew as you will all have Designated Security Duties whilst working on a superyacht.
Space is strictly limited so you must register with our team to be able to attend the course, There is a £20 administration fee that is payable on booking.
An MCA accredited STCW certificate will be issued by The Maritime Skills Academy to all who complete the one day course.
To book please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)300 303 8393
Final details of the timing and location of the course will be provided to confirmed attendees.
DON’T FORGET - Katie and Louise will be in Palma until Friday 10 March if you would like to meet and discuss any Viking Crew Management Services we have to offer as well as Courses at MSA.
@MSADover @vikingrec #trainatMSA